Saturday, January 3, 2009

Why a Chameleon?

So... A chameleon, huh?

Why, you ask?

That's just me. I have always been able to fit in anywhere, with anyone. I don't feel I truly fit into any stereotype, but I have features of most of them.

I love sports: playing them and watching them.

I love roleplaying games and reading.

I love video games and movies.

Dancing to gothic music and techno. Mosh pits at a metal concert.

I'm a father and yet, sometimes, still a kid at heart.

I'm shy until you get me to open up, then you can't stop me.

This blog will be my attempt at opening myself up.

I may fail. But this is, at the least, an attempt.

1 comment:

  1. A worthy endeavor, amigo. My resolution this year is to blog more, write more, open up more...I really think it will help me remember who I am.

    ReplyDelete